Supporting the delivery of high-quality development
Jo-Anne has experience in supporting a range of different development proposals, from small residential schemes, mixed use development, as well as extensions.
Jo-Anne undertakes a full range of development management work including:
Examples of schemes led by Jo-Anne where permission was achieved:
- Permission granted on appeal for residential dwelling outside defined settlement boundaries – Hawthorn, County Durham;
- Agricultural workers dwelling in the Green Belt – Morpeth, Northumberland;
- Two residential dwellings – Killingworth, North Tyneside;
- Dormer bungalow – Forest Hall, North Tyneside;
- Change of use of land from open space to private garden – South Tyneside;
Business/ economic development
- Change of use to chiropractic clinic with apartments above – West Moor, North Tyneside;
- Pet crematorium – West Northumberland;
- New farm building – Kiln Pit Hill.
Lawful development certificates
- Change of use from public open space in the green belt to private garden – Ryton, Gateshead;
- Change of use from car port to living room – Forest Hall, North Tyneside;
- Retention of existing conservatory – Peterlee.
- Planning and listed building consent – Gateshead town centre;
- Preparation of heritage statements to accompany planning applications;
- Submission of householder planning applications for extensions and other development;
- Preparation of planning statements to support development proposals;
- Pre-application advice requests including for: residential development proposals, tourism accommodation, commercial development and alterations to listed buildings;
- Enforcement support, resulting in the removal of the threat of enforcement action;
- Advising town and parish councils on a range of planning matters.