Jo-Anne Garrick Ltd offers a personal service tailored to meet each client’s specific planning and development issues.
Whether you require support in developing a Neighbourhood Plan, wish to object to a planning application, comment on a Local Plan or need some general planning
advice, Jo-Anne will be able to provide a service to meet your needs.
- General planning advice - including: what you can do without needing planning permission and if you do, the prospects of securing planning
- Neighbourhood Planning support – provide services for all aspects of plan preparation including: evidence gathering and analysis;
community engagement; identifying the vision and objectives for the plan; policy writing; peer review prior to submission and sustainability appraisal;
- Development appraisals – assessing and identifying development opportunities and the potential for obtaining planning permission;
- Planning applications – preparing and submitting planning applications (including pre application advice), coordinating inputs from other
professionals, responding to issues and progressing applications to decision;
- Planning and design and access statements – preparing comprehensive statements for submission with planning applications to demonstrate how the
proposal aligns with planning policy and other planning considerations;
- Local Plan site promotion – promoting landowners sites for allocation in an emerging Local Plan;
- Commenting on planning proposals – preparing and submitting responses to achieve appropriate outcomes. For example, should you wish to
object to a planning application or proposal in an emerging Local Plan, Jo-Anne can help you to identify the planning issues and focus on the key aspects which carry the greatest weight in the
- Planning appeals – preparing and presenting cases, including written representations, informal hearings and public inquiries;
- Planning policy preparation – providing support to Local Authority clients;
- Planning support for the development industry – providing a range of services for the development industry such as the preparation of planning
For a free, no obligation consultation contact Jo-Anne with your particular issue or project.