Neighbourhood Planning Support
Planning the future of your community
It’s important to protect what makes your area special, while also supporting community growth and meeting the needs of a growing population.
Neighbourhood Planning is a vital part of any community. I’ve worked with communities all over the region at every stage of the Neighbourhood Planning process.
Jo-Anne can provide services for all aspects of neighbourhood plan preparation, including:
Examples of adopted plans supported by Jo-Anne:
- Low Coniscliffe and Merrybent
- Seaton Valley
- East Boldon
Ongoing support also being provided to:
- Blyth Town Council
- Berwick upon Tweed Town Council
- Broomhaugh and Riding Parish Council
- Egglescliffe Parish Council
- Hauxley Parish Council
- Haydon Parish Council
- Longhoughton Parish Council
- Middleton St George Parish Council
- Newbiggin by the Sea Town Council
- Warkworth Parish Council
- West Bedlington Town Council.